Welcome to guitarchangel, a community about the awesome guitarist of GacktJOB affectionately known to us all as Chachamaru. This is a place for fans to gather in a friendly atmosphere and share news, thoughts, scans, fanfiction and much more. We aim to make this community a place where everyone can feel welcome, so come on in and share the love. よろしくね。^__^
1. No Flaming. This is to be a friendly community, and we hope that everyone is mature enough to be civil to one another. Flames and insulting comments will be deleted, and repeat offenders will be banned.
2. Feel free to introduce yourself in a welcome post. We love to know more about other fans of Chachamaru. ^_^
3. We encourage members to share original fan art and fanfics. Please include in any such posts if credit is required for reposting or if you do not wish your work to be archived.
4. Screen caps and scans are welcome. If you are not the original scanner/capper, please try to get the permission of the owner before posting it here. We understand that this may not be possible for older pictures or ones that have been widely distributed, but try your best. ^_^ Again, please include in any such posts if credit is required for reposting or archiving.
5. We all love to see clips of our favorite artists. Please feel free to share video clips, provided they are not entire DVDs or content for official fan club members only. If you are not sure if a file should be posted, ask first.
6. Sharing music files is often a touchy subject. I feel that it is very important for us to support the artists we love and to purchase their merchandise. That said, many of us long time fans would never have heard of, much less bought, music from these artists if we had not first heard some of their music. In this community, we will allow postings of individual songs only.
- Please lock any post containing song uploads. - Please do not upload entire CDs or singles. - If you post a song, please include in your post a link where people can purchase the CD if they like what they hear.
7. Please do not post requests for specific files. We don’t mind sharing, but this is not a request community. There are several communities already set up where you can request files.
8. Above all, have fun. Remember, we are all here because we love Chacha, so be respectful towards one another.